To the Custodian of Public Records:
This is a request for public records as provided for in "The Inspection of Public Records Act"
(NMSA 1978, Article 14, Chapter 2) .
Please provide access to the following documents maintained by the Las Cruces Economic Development
Department relating to ARCA Space Corporation:
1. ARCA 's LEDA Program application.
2. The LEDA contract between the City of Las Cruces and ARCA Space Corporation.
3. The ARCA deliverables as required in the City of Las Cruces contract.
4. Reports, memos, emails, letters relating to ARCA non-compliance with provisions of the
As you know, the Act provides that if portions of a document are exempt from release, the remainder
must be segregated and disclosed. Therefore, I will expect you to give me access to all nonexempt
portions of the records I have requested, and ask you to justify any deletions by reference to
specific exemptions of the Act.
In an effort to eliminate unnecessary or duplicative photocopying or questions about the scope of
this request, please feel free to call me at
(505) 764-XXXX. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to receiving
your reply within the deadline mandated by law.