Subject to IPRA and attorney client privilege, please provide the following:
1. Last available public contact information on Ms. Mary Pearce (prior EEO/ADA Coordinator) and a Ms. Aravella Mendez (prior Municipal Court Assistant).
2. Complaints (informal or formal) filed or otherwise brought to the attention of City Human Resources (HR) personnel, including Andre Moquin, concerning Ms. Mary Pearce's behavior and conduct.
3. Copies of all disciplinary action administered against Ms. Mary Pearce's and copy of the personnel action notice (PAN) representing such action and the nature of Ms. Pearce's employment termination.
4. Identification and copies of the NEW and CORE discrimination and harassment training videos/slides provided and routinely set up for me, as the EEO/ADA Coordinator, to use during NEW and CORE discrimination and harassment training. If necessary, I'm willing to pay for the copies. They will be played at the hearing, before the judge or court, in this matter.
5. Copy of communication published and or otherwise disseminated, to City personnel and to the members of the public, regarding reasons for my absence and or termination of employment.